Renseignez les informations suivantes
Types de paiement
Welcome to Genetic Care, the medical practice of Dr. Müller, a board-certified specialist in medical genetics. The practice is located in the Medical Center Cloche d'or.
The practice provides genetic consultations and testing and is driven by a commitment to advancing healthcare through genetic insights, while focusing on the 3 Ps in medicine, namely, Prevention, Personalization, and Precision.
The practice is focused on the following areas:
- Clinical Genetics: Seeks to identify the precise genetic cause in affected (diagnostic testing) or at-risk individuals (predictive testing).
- Reproductive Genetics: Preconception carrier screening provides couples or individuals with a risk probability of having a child with certain monogenetic conditions.
- Proactive genetic screening: Genetic testing that provides healthy individuals, without a family history, information about their chance of having a genetic condition that is medically actionable or where preventive steps can be triggered (acc. to ACMG guidelines).
- Pediatric Genetics: Childhood genetic disorders and syndromes.
- Oncogenetics: Relevant for patients with a cancer diagnosis and/or family history of cancer. The identification of disease-causing genetic variants can potentially lead to targeted or personalized treatment or surveillance options.
The consultation service aims to assist patients in making informed choices and strictly follows a patient-centered decision-making approach. Therefore, it remains the patients decision if and to which extent a diagnostic strategy is pursued.
I am looking forward to personally welcoming you to my practice,
Dr. Christian Müller
IMPORTANT: In urgent cases, especially prenatal situations (abnormalities during pregnancy), we ask you to address your inquiry directly to the National Centre of Genetics (NCG) at the Laboratoire national de santé (LNS): Tel: +352 28 100 441